Getting Started Guides
These forms are an optional (but strongly recommended) self-study to help assess your experiences and determine what additional specialized training might be necessary to meet the competencies and earn Florida IMH Endorsement®.
2. Review your resume/vita and gather your in-service training records.
3. Look at what you have done using the self-study guide.
4. Keep in mind that during a formal application review, a minimum of two trained reviewers will comprehensively examine your materials and come to agreement about whether or not you have met the requirements and the competencies.
5. Identify gaps e.g., competency areas where you feel you have not yet had enough specialized education or in-service training.
6. Find in-service training opportunities to help you fill in any identified gaps in the knowledge/skill areas.
7. Questions? Contact FAIMH’s Endorsement Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Florida Association for Infant Mental Health is part of the Alliance for the Advancement of Infant Mental Health.